Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Love Sun and Snow!!!


This past weekend we got caught up on Flight of the Concords- season 2 and hit the Mtn. for a little relaxation with my wifey. The day was perfect and the snow was, well hard as rock.
As for my fly fishing, I have been planning out my trip to Lees Ferry for the weekend. I am really stocked to hit this amazing strectch of river that I have dreamed of experienceing for years. In my prep for the river I have found myself at the the vise almost daily. I find it odd that I have 1000's of flies, but I never fill complete or statified with my fly inventory. I guess thats a good thing...I have also been thinking a lot about the stream access debate. It seems odd to me that this is even a debateable issue. Water is something that humans have fought over for years, I hope that this issue can get resolved and that all parties are treated equal and most of all that $ isn't the deciding vote. Water can't be owned, no matter how hard we try we can't keep it in one place or another. It is as free spirited as the users that love it.

No comments: