Monday, December 8, 2008

Rainbow Deprived (Part 2)

When I returned from New York the fallowing Thursday, I was hoping to be greeted by a blanket of snow, but to my surprise. I returned to 50 degree weather and less snow then when I left.
So instead of opening day at Sundance I would hit my favorite little stream in search of yet more large running bows. I fished from 1pm until 5pm. It was an amazing day on the river!!! I stared at the inlet and worked my way back to the Jeep. In every promising spot I would hook up with bow after bow on my little 6ft 2# and these fish were bigger and better fighters then last weeks batch. The average fish ran around 16' and was bright and radiant like a colorful rock star.







(Two casts produced these two)

I couldn't believe that I was the only one on the river with so many nice fish. I don't like to count fish, but that day it didn't matter because I couldn't count that high anyway.



Tail Slap!!!




1 comment:

Big Hoss said...

now that is more like it.