Friday, November 7, 2008

Blast from the Past

The First Float with the New Drift Boat. Oct 2005



Some of my Favorites from The Green River

Family Memorial Day Trip 2006


Gunner and the Brown

My Fishing Teacher: My Grandpa introduced me to the art of fishing and I have never been the same since. He is truly a fine fishermen and a great man I respect!
Lake Powell 2004: This is when I knew she was a keeper, the only girl I know who didn't mind cleaning hog Stripers.

Green Jer & Jord...Its the body language that tells the story



The Berry Ice Fishing


Huntington Res. First Tiger through the ice...
The trip that change my life...First time to the Green with the youth group
Green Post Mission

Fall on the Provo 2004

High Country Brookies 2004

1 comment:

Jer or Stef said...

That was a great post. We have had a lot of fun fishing trips.